As a result of our exploration in the Caribbean island of Puerto Rico since around two years ago, we have spread the word about our nature encounters experiences so far. It is time to test your knowledge about some discoveries and recreations we shared through publication of ecotreasures ® stories under the nature encounters section. You may dare yourself to answer the questions listed below without reading the articles again, or feel free to refresh your memory. If you are a first-time ecotreasures reader, dig up the information and catch up with our followers. Whether you are a recurrent ecotreasures reader or newbie, accepting the challenge to answer the Nature Encounters Quiz may be entertaining. You may even get together with family or friends, and test who is the most knowledgeable about ecotreasures experiences since quizzes have been published under all magazine’s sections in this issue.
Are you ready to embark on the new adventure?
The ecotreasures’ Nature Encounters Quiz:
1) Outstanding mahogany trees planted around 60 years ago caught ecotreasures crew’s attention while exploring a forest road prior to discovering a wonderful hiking trail.
a) Which is the forest road where these mahogany trees were planted?
b) What is the name of the trail that was discovered afterwards by ecotreasures crew?
2) Hiking on a forest trail led the ecotreasures crew to a precious turquoise and greenish blue river pool on the southern side of Puerto Rico.
a) Which are the names of the forest and river pool?
b) What is the name of the tree that welcomed the ecotreasures crew to the pool’s site?
3) After admiring a variety of flora and listening to birds’ melodies, the ecotreasures crew witnessed how the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean joined to create magnificent scenery. What is the name of the trail that led the ecotreasures crew to this sightseeing spot?
4) Endemic and native birds met on an exotic tree while the ecotreasures crew discovered a natural site in order to contribute to a good cause.
a) What are the common names of the endemic and native birds and the exotic tree?
b) Which nature encounters activities were being performed by the ecotreasures crew member on the visited site?
5) Fraternization, nature and good food brought together the ecotreasures crew and other nature lovers at a site.
a) Which nature encounters activities were performed during this experience?
b) Which are the two dishes that were mainly made of fresh agricultural products and savored by the ecotreasures crew and companions during this outdoor gathering?
Good luck! Curiosity leads to the knowledge path. Seek and you shall learn what you inquire and beyond that.